History of "Balkancar Record" Co.
"Balkancar Record" Co. is a company with more than 50 years of history in Bulgarian machine building. Below we have highlighted the major developments in the history of our Company which shaped its identity today.
- Automobile repair factory "Vasil Kolarov" was founded. Soviet, Czech and German cars were refurbished here. It was initially planned that about 500 cars pass through the halls, but later plans expanded and 3500 units were processed.
- 1965 It was decided to change the activity of the Company to forklifts production. The factory changed its appearance for a year, and in parallel with the repair of cars, it began production of forklifts.
- The first forklift model "BV 2733" was presented to the public.
- The factory was renamed to Factory for electric and forklift trucks "Record".
- The first tow tractor is produced.
- The enterprise entered into the structure of "Balkancar"-Sofia.
- The launch of the first forklift with diesel engine of the RECORD 2 family with capacity from 2 to 4 tons.
- The 100,000 th forklift was manufactured. It is sent as a gift to Volgean auto manufacturers from city of Togliatti (now in Russia).
- The first forklift of the RECORD family with lifting capacity of 3 to 8 tons was presented.
- The year of the modernized forklift from the RECORD 2M family.
- The factory was officially renamed to "Balkancar Record." In the same year, the first forklift from the EUROPE M family was presented.
- Balkancar Record leaves the holding "Balkancar" - Sofia.
- The first forklift from the RECORD 2S family with lifting capacity from 2 to 5 tons was presented.
- The year of the first forklift from the RECORD 3S family with lifting capacity of 8 tons.
- Balkancar Record Co. released its first electric in September 2003. With a lifting capacity of 1.6tand electric control "Curtis", the new machine expanded product portfolio of the company.
- The electric platform, model ET15 with loading capacity 15 tons was produced.
- At the PlovdivThe first reach truck with lifting capacity of 1.6 tons which was produced by "Balkancar Record" Co. was presented at the Plovdiv Technical Fair. Technical Fair was presented the first reach truck made by "Balkancar Record" with lifting capacity 1.6 tons.
- Electric platform, model ET2 with loading capacity of 2 tons was presented at the Plovdiv Technical Fair.
- The first member of the new ECO family of forklift trucks - RECORD 2E with lifting capacity 3.5 tons was presented at the Plovdiv Technical Fair.
- Company " Balkancar Record" Co. produced the first terrain forklifts trucks with hydrostatic drive / 4x4 /with capacity of 6.0 ; 7.0 and 8.0 tons.
- Company "Balkancar Record" Co. expanded its product range with specialized diesel multifunctional transport platforms series MPR with capacity of 2000; 3000 and 5000 kg.
- Company " Balkancar Record" Co. put into regular production ecological forklift trucks powered by natural gas / methane - CNG /. The product range is from 1.25 to 5.0 tonnes.
"Balkancar Record" Co.
17 ''Kuklensko Shosse'' str.
Phone: +359/32/ 69 50 50
Fax: +359/32/ 69 27 53